1. The ‘contrast ruler’ features markings that fade from white to black, making it to easy to use on dark and light surfaces alike
2. The Emergency Rice in Can Shunmai Shinkan can be kept for up to five years, meaning you can always enjoy the taste of fresh delicious Japanese rice whatever your predicament.The can includes recently harvested Japanese rice. The cans will float in water and can sustain direct damage, all while keeping the rice inside preserved and ready to be eaten in the unlikely event that regular food supplies fail.
3. Balance Stick. It’s been designed to stand on its own and doesn’t fall over if you don’t lean it up against the wall – always at the ready to so your loved ones don’t have to pick it up.
4. The Hälssen & Lyon tea calendar is the first calendar in the world to feature calendar days made from tea leaves. Finely flavoured and pressed until wafer-thin, the 365 calendar days can be individually detached and brewed directly in the cup with hot water.
5. The Poetree is an interesting hybrid between burial and cremation – it’s an urn and a memorial marker at the same time. The remains are placed in a container made from cork, and a cork stopper is removed to make room for a small boxwood tree. The sapling is placed outside in its biodegradable pot, surrounded by the ceramic ring with the deceased’s inscription.
6.The bottle design of ALKAQUA mineral water delivers a concise vision and modern fashionable style with its own personality which makes the slim label and graceful bottle a perfect combination. The label of ALKAQUA’s breaks the design traditional rule of bottle label which makes all product information well arranged on the back of only 1.5-centimeter-width label. With refraction, so that people can see the details more clearly in bigger size through the pure water and clear bottle due to principle. This innovative bottle fully saves cost of printing to realize green design concept, furthermore, it and leverages smart design to express delivers the points of high-quality of ALKAQUA mineral water and extremely pure mineral water to all consumers.
7..Bevel Cup has an angled handle (at 40°angle to horizontal plane) that allows it to stand at an angle, upside down, but resting only on the handle itself. This keeps dust out and germs off the rim. This storage position is also a good indicator that the cup is ready to be used rather than in need of a wash after a previous use.
8. The Aqua Clock is designed to show time in a new way. A mechanism inside moves the water up and down and apparently water is the perfect non-resistant element. I’m not exactly sure how to read it. Seems the demarcations around the ring help indicate time or it could be the water level just abstractly represents how much time is left in the day.
9. Detach is a portable hard disk with three USB Sticks integrated into it. Each stick has its own unique appearance and memory capacity. The idea is to use it as one single memory drive or as individual modules, giving you the ultimate portable HD
10.Timer Cap Concept that is designed for you to use during an exam. You basically attach it to your pen or pencil and press down the cap to the set time. For example, you push the cap down for an hour and as the time lapses, the countdown timer is reflected via the gradients on the cap. Time-up and the cap buzzes. Essentially it’s the visual representation that makes a difference during stress.