Razor+Mirror in a size of a credit card.
2. Doughnut Pole
Doughnut Pole is designed like a sleek organizer that enhances safety and prevents birds from nesting on poles.
3.The Ehsaas (feel) watch was designed on the principal of the Braille reading system to give sight-impaired users a familiar and easy way to tell the time. Over a glass layer, an advanced electronic active polymer material raises against an overlying plastic substrate. Pixel circuits form and change with the time in the form of Braille so wearers can feel time.
4.The i-drop is an eye drop applicator tool that designed for those people who have trouble putting in few eye drops.
4. The Inverted Umbrella always keeps the wet surface away so you can keep your cloth and surrounding clean and dry.
5. The long handle is hollow and features a handy spout at the mop end that makes it possible to funnel water directly into a bucket or other container.
6. Petcube is an interactive wireless pet camera that helps people stay connected to their pets when they are not at home. It allows people to watch, talk and play laser games with their dog or cat from anywhere using a smartphone.
7. Ice cube tray that can prevent the ice from absorbing the odors of the fridge or particles from other food items. Plus you can just bang it on the counter to loosen the cubes and they’ll fall right out.
8. A very capable towel drier that not only dries towels but also disinfects them. The device uses a miniature turbine to direct hot air towards the towels and maintains the temperature to allow for easy drying. An ultraviolet light disinfects the towel and keeps them fresh and fluffy.
10. The Toy Guardian is a toy box on wheels. This nice monster is protector of your toys; feed him before bedtime or other bad monsters will come and steal your treasure away when you’re asleep. With a little storytelling, parents will find it easy to persuade their children to clean up their messy toys spontaneously.